Tuesday, January 17, 2012

weNt through (GEMS BPS05)

17 Jan 2012, TUES

It's been such a long time i didn't wrote here. Few months ago, i was in Borneo Paradise Hotel Resort (BPS05), attending GEMS program for 55 days. It's a quite long but the experience that I've been through here was AWESOME. I'd like to be here...hihi (i just realize it) (",).... Been here for almost 2 months makes me be a better person..i guess so(hihi). I got new friends, new experience and gain some knowledge. The part that i like the most when we got off day. wink~

Here, we worked for 24/7 (if there's 25/8, we'd work for 25/8). That was insane! So many activities, classes and bla bla bla..... Every night we got an activity to do. In the morning, we just attend the class until 4.30 pm. I think, even a manager didn't do what we did here. Borneo "Paradise" became Borneo "Hell"... haha :-P

Our company, Opal Corp. was the best company even we're at the last place (just in Opalian's heart) hehe....and I'm the bottom in Opal (I've been met up with SM for 3 times regarding to this..my oh my..haha). There's 25 of us, came from different University, different appearance, races, places and so on. zzzZzZz~

Opal Corporation:
Fezrie (CEO), Alin and Najiy (QA n Audit), Diana and Azura (COO Project), Sulastri and Riena (COO Corporate), Yun and Jibah(Corp. Comm.), Gayah (Eng. Fair Rep.), Anuar (Megatrends Rep.), Adib (Sports Day Rep.), Ieron (CSR Rep.) and Hetty (Cor. Dinner Rep.), Norisah and Normala (Finance and Admin),Mr. Sam n Jack (HR), Najira and Fea (Learning and Development), Evelyn and Mila (ER), Polin (Compensation and Benefits), Habibi (Spiritual Uplift Act.) and Nazirah (Sports and Recreation).

with love,
-polin-

**************************************************

0 comments:

Post a Comment