Tuesday, July 12, 2011

i said


TUE, 12th JULY 2011

when i said i need time, then give me a moment.
when i said i need a space, then leave me alone.
when i said lie things, its mean i'm in guilty.
when i said i'll text u later, its mean i'm busy.
when i said i don't like it, its mean i don't want u to do it.
when i said i don't want, its mean i don't want u to push me.
when i said i like u, its mean i really do.
when i said i care about you, its mean u're meant a lot to me.
when i said i'm getting bored with u, i didn't mean it.
when i said i hate you,then i'm just lying to myself.
when i said i promise, then i'll make it happen.
when i said i miss you, its mean i wanted to see u.

when i said i need you,then don't leave me.
when i said about the past, its mean i don't want it happened again.
when i said i love you, its mean i really care about you.
that's why i love you because u're really meant to me :)

********@@@@@********



0 comments:

Post a Comment